Monday, August 10, 2009

Back


Well I am back. I'm tired, sunburned and retaining water from all the junk food I ate! LOL Sounds great doesn't it? Wish I could tell you more, but we had to take a pledge - what happens in Defeated Creek, stays in Defeated Creek. There were other rules as well, such as - there are NO calories in Defeated Creek - LOL What I can tell you is that it is the best campground I have ever stayed at! It has the best swimming hole of all times! My heart will always be at Edisto, S.C., but that is at the ocean and a whole different category all together. If you are ever in middle Tennessee to camp, you need to check out Defeated Creek. We have decided to make this an annual Women of Faith event. I want to get back there A.S.A.P. and take the family before summer and swimming is over for the year. Thinking around Labor day or so. Hope to see you there!
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: