Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy fabulous Friday All!

Such a beautiful day here in middle TN!  Sunny and 85, what more could you ask for?  Glad you asked - LOL  Time for 'Good 'ole Days' here in Cannon County.  It's a southern version of all the festivals we have up north.  This year my middle dd will be manning the library booth, as her new (or not so new) thing is volunteering at the local library.  Our whole family has been pretty heavily involved with our local library, I am proud to say!  They are a home school mom's best friend : )  B works tomorrow, so she and her brother Z, plus friends are off to enjoy the festivities tonight.  Mom and Dad will stay home and save there money and count their blessings that the twins still haven't figured out what it is yet.

This Sunday is oldest son's graduation party, and I am freaking out.  I might be more excited than him.  All he has to do is show up and bask in the glory. (I remember doing that, and loved it!)  I hope this is a special day for him and he has many found memories in the future. 

Following week-end is the twins 7th birthday, graduation, party's, and Memorial Day.  What was I thinking by having them then?  Oh yea, they were five weeks early, they were Due July 2nd.  We still don't know how we are going to handle the crush and I know there is only a week to figure it out.  Kung Fu Panda 2 is coming to the drive in that week-end as well.  We are considering taking the twins Friday night for their b-day, as they won't sit still through an entire graduation ceremony. Although I would really like to be there as there are several other friends participating, including Z's girl, whom he calls 'the one'. (yikes)
And finely, I just wanted share this quick pic I snapped today from my driveway.  We utterly have a sea of sunflowers growing under our kitchen window and around the bird feeder.  Here is the first to open to the sun!  I know how he feels, when I open to the son.
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: