Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sea Shell City

Once again I am still battling Blogger and can not get my pic's to load in the order I want.  So bear with me as I share these pic's of us taking the kids to a well known northern MI spot under the bridge.

This is my big bro Jim, have no idea who his friend is : )  I hadn't seen him in 14 years before the funeral.  It was very special to get to see him again.

This is my sis, Bonnie, with B and Captain Morgan?

This is my big guy, our wed. anny is in two days and it will be 9 years.
They have a pirate ship outside to play on, here our my little buccaneers, that is my grandson Jack on the end with the cool hat : )
You know you have arrived!
Jack, Eli and Ely in front of the worlds largest clam!.  Now that is entertainment.
Here is my lovely Bre, humoring me, with a new friend.

Not sure the next time we will make it up north but many memories were made.  In many ways it was an emotional catharsis's and a time of reform.

:As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." ~ Psalm 103:12

"Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit." ~ Romans 5:5

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: