Thursday, July 15, 2010

Big news and small news


OK, we will start with the big news . . . twin son lost his first tooth!  His twin sister is soooo jealous!  She is the clear leader of the two and feels she should do everything first.  Shh, don't tell her that her brother walked first too  - LOL  Now hubby is walking around all day saying things like, 'my little babies are growing up' and 'where has the time gone'.  LOL




Here is another random pet pic to throw you off kilter.  Levi and Zoey taking a nap.  Zoey hates to sleep alone.

Alright, back to the small news.  Here is our official pic from the library, for being summer reading winners.  Z was the biggest winner, $50 wal - mart card and a $50 books a million card.  Both of which are now spent : )  Read the whole article at http://www.cannoncourier.com/


LOVE, LOVE. LOVE this pic!  This graced the front of our newspaper this week.  Our newly refurbished courthouse framed by the first Dillon Park fireworks ever.  The park is behind the court house by a couple blocks, and we were there.  I can't explain how this pic makes me catch my breath and thank God I live here.  The gentleman who took it is a pro=hobbyist and is considering selling this as a framed print in the future.  I will be in line!  I also think it would make a great post card.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: