Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Knitting update

Back from the Women of Faith camping trip, and trying to get into the groove again.  We had a great time, fellowship, shared secrets, hugged much and received some much needed rain.  One on the best things was just floating in the lake with my ladies and admiring our painted toe nails.  Who knew being in the lake, without children, could actually be relaxing?  There were pic's taken, but it was decided to not share them.  What happens in Defeated Creek, stays in Defeated Creek : )

While all this was going on, I did have some time to knit.    I finished these wrist warmers for my dd, who hoodwinked me into doing them for her.
B picked out this yarn herself and is modeling these beauties for you.

I wish the color showed up better, these are very bright, I mean neon! 


Here are some Christmas booties I finished for my new grandson.

Hunter will be 6 months old come Christmas, hope these will fit.  Think I will just make a whole mess of them in about 5 different sizes.  Some for grandson and some for about 3 other babies to be, that I know ; )

Not much else here.  Oldest dd turned 26 over the week-end.  Called her from camp and was glad her gift had made it in time.  Next comes her anniversary and then about a zillion b-days in October.  Oh and like 110 days to Christmas.  That is only like 8 paychecks for us.  I will not panic, I will not panic, I will not panic . . .

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: