Saturday, June 25, 2011

Big day out pics:

Yesterday was a big day out with the fam.  I only shop twice a month and try not to take the kids with me, they always want something : )  Anyway, we sucked it up and headed out.  The twins were surprisingly well behaved and we had a good time. Here are some pics, and thoughtful insights, all in random order since I don't feel like wrestling with the computer over the order the pic's were downloaded in.

Here are the little darlings in the back seat, while we wait at Little Ceasers for our Hot and Now pizza.  The were so good we thought they deserved a treat for lunch.

Here is my new electric grill, notice the red color - LOL  Yes, matches all the other red appliances in my kitchen and is taking the place of my beautiful red microwave (RIP).  I have been microwave free now for two months, thank you very much!  My old grill was a Hamilton Beech and I loved it, but a cat pushed it off the counter one to many times (Pumpkin, RIP) and it is now scrap metal.  This one isn't quit as nice, but it was a good price and did I mention it was red?


This is Chester/A.K.A. Pester.  Yes, he is asleep!  Yes, this cat is crazy!


Finely, here is dear old dad reading yet another book to the twins.  Does life get any better than this?  Nah, it doesn't.

Blessings, Beth Ann


No comments: