Friday, January 05, 2007

It's here, it's here! (TGIF was done to death - LOL)

Greetings all from Never - Never land, where no one under 5 ever sleeps!!! Just thought I would do a quick shout out today to let you all still feel the love.

Bible reading for today was Gen.13-15, tomorrow will be 16-18 of course. Keep this up and it will become a habit, a very good one.

Not much else going on here in middle TN. Still having some pretty mild if not some what rainy weather here. It was so mild last night we slept with the window open! Can you belive that - wow! First of the year and our windows are open. Got to remember that where I come from summer is refered to as 3 bad months of snowmobiling :) Once again remined as to why we moved here in the first place.

While I have been reading Geneisis and Abrams journey from Ur to an unknown land I think about my own migration to TN. Here is a study note from my bible (NLV) that I would like to share with you all, based on Gen. 12:1 ..." When God called him, Abram moved out in faith from Ur to Haran and finally to Canaan. Gods will may come in stages. Just as the time in Haran was a transition period for Abram, so God may give us transition periods and times of waiting to help us depend on Him and trust His timing. If we patiently do His will during the transition times, we will be better prepared to serve Him as we should when He calls us". Wow, huh? That just blew me away and I had to share it with you all. I feel you can apply this to any asspect of your life, in so many ways - Amen

Well it is TGIF no matter how much I hate to use the term. But what that means around here is paying bills and hoping to have enough to get everything on my shopping list. I only shop once a week, so my list has more then groceries on it, like pet food, t.p. and more. All school supplies, gifts and clothing come from this too. So always stressful. I am sure this is true in many more homes then just mine. So lets all just remember that "the Lord will provide".

Blessings, Beth Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing when we look back to where we were led from (makes sense?) and to where we are going. Puts life all in perspective.