Sunday, October 19, 2008

Warning

Warning - we returned home today from our vacation in South Carolina, early, because our home has been broken into and robbed. They also smashed and tried to steal my DH truck. They got many items and violated us. I am extremely angry and am not sure when normal blogging will return. I am warning that if you read this blog in the near future you may only encounter angry rants. Will try to keep you posted. Oh, and for family members - they stole the Christmas gifts I already had bought and wrapped - sorry - nothing more coming this year.

Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
You have every reason to be angry...

I hope to h-e-double-toothpicks that they find the folks responsible and prosecute them to the greatest extent possible... no excuse! Let them rot in jail (and a few other places if you catch my drift)!