Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grocery Cart Challenge?

Sometimes I participate in the GCC and sometimes I don't. I have no idea if this qualifies, but I felt the need to share it with someone :)

My shopping is kind of wonky the past two weeks. My DH and I agreed to take a bit of tax money and stock up on a few things. But by the end of the month I will be back to my $75 a week budget. Anyway, I had to run into the store today and the pharmacy for my oldest son. He got very ill and we ended up taking him to the ER last night, he has acute tonalities. Nothing cute about it! Ha ha ha :( So while I was waiting for his RX to be filled I went to see if I could find anything the boy could swallow (he looks like a pelican, no chin - all swollen). I headed over to the yogurt section and as I passed the milk I spied these beauties, 3 gallons of half priced milk! I think I might have done a little jig in the dairy aisle. I brought these bad puppies home and put them in the deep freeze in the basement. Milk is so expensive and there is so many of us, that we think of it as a luxury lately. Sigh. That's it. That's my story. Thanks for listening. For more GCC stories visit www.grocerycartchallenge.blogspot.com

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: