Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF checking in . . .

Hi all, drippy wet Friday here. Good news, twin son is doing better. Bad news, twin daughter is now sick . Just have to laugh at the irony.

Tonight is middle DD dance routine for her spring break dance camp. Lots of butterflies here :) And tomorrow is her Princess ball at the Lion's club. Her dress still isn't back from getting it's alterations yet. So, once aging plenty of butterflies here! LOL

Not much else new and exciting here. I joined weight watchers this week. I had done it once before with great results, about 8-9 years ago. They have once again revamped their program, looks promising though. This was a gift to me with some of our tax money, and I view it as an investment in my health. I guess the medical scare with my son really made me sit down and take stock. The twins will be five this memorial day, and it's time I got a piece of my life back since they don't need me as much now. I need to make sure I am healthy enough to go full time RVing when I get the chance! LOL

That's all for now and I will try to have some pic's of DD B to post in the next couple of days.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: