Wednesday, August 19, 2009

zip

OK, I've got noth'in. Nope, nada. Zip, zipola.

Isn't that the saddest thing you have ever heard? I guess I should be happy that we seem to be settled down right now, I'm sure it won't last, not with the holidays right around the corner. Mostly dh goes to work and the kids and I do school work. The twins just finished up a unit in the seven days of creation and the older two are currently working on an ancient America timeline. For current events middle dd has picked hurricane Bill and has been giving us twice daily updates on it's status, that might be construed as excitement around here : )

Well week one of the lo-carb/sugar-free thing is over and both dh and I are down 8lbs. Not to shabby, just hope it's not a fluke and we can loss some more. The major difference I have noticed for myself is that I no longer seem to be craving my coffee. I know! What's with that? I drink about half a cup in the morning and only allow myself 1 teaspoon of creamer, well I guess that equals 1/2 a tsp. : )

Only other big news is that I am only ten swagbucks away from a $5 Amazon gift card. Guess I will get that sound track from Hoot after all, or maybe that steel drum Christmas c.d. I have been wanting.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: