Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autumn is in the air and the supermarkets ~

Well I guess autumn is officially here. I finished my first knitted scarf, a teal eyelash. I finished my first crocheted scarf, multicolored for twin son. I was even going to put tassels on it! But oldest son said it would be . . . 'too much'. He's our fashion maven, so I conceded. Let me put it to you this way, remember the old ZZtop song, 'Sharp dressed man'? They could have wrote that about oldest ds - LOL Hopefully I'll get some photos taken of the knitting/crocheting soon.


And if you were unsure before, the arrival of 'the NUTS' is the definitive sign of the pre-holiday season! Everyone has a holiday nut bowl and we're no different here. Even though it was a cold, rainy (Thanks IDA) day here, I splurged and brought home some nuts when I stepped out to Fred's for some OTC cold medicine. As I poured the little beauties into Grandma Lawaine's nut bowl, I could defiantly hear the strains of "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas . . . " in my head : )
Lets hear about your nuts!
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: