Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's all about family

Only two more short days until Thanksgiving but I want to share what I'm thankful for now ~ FAMILY! I don't have much but my family is the most important thing to me and I am ever so grateful for them every night when I go to bed. When I look at my wonderful children or my amazing husband I could (and have) cry. Here are a couple recent pictures of my crew . . .


All of us on Edisto Island



Here they are getting ready for Halloween, L to R : Inspector Gadget, can of soup, little Red Riding Hood and down front we have a princess and a clown!



Here is our new addition, although he is three times this size now. This is Levi, a boxer/American bull dog mix. He is another of our handicapped rescues. He was thrown down a flight of stairs when he was six weeks old and ruptured his back. He has no feeling in his hind end. Four months latter though, he can do a walk/stagger like our mini doxin who has a similar problem.

I would love to hear what your thankful for this season.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: