Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fooling around

Here I am back in the saddle again.  Took a small break and a long holiday week-end, camping with friends.  We had more fun than should be legal : )  Any who . . . When we got back I received an early b-day gift from hubby.  Yea, he was surprised too - LOL  I got this nifty little camera from my Avon lady.

So I have been playing around with it and seeing if I liked it better than my other one (notice red color - me like red).  I do believe the picture quality is better, what do you think?

Here is our old cat Pumpkin and my old doxie, Howard, sharing the sun on the sofa.

I wasn't going to include this pic, just seems indecent, but I thought Mary Pearl (one of the two pups we have left - hey 2 out of 9 ain't bad) just looked adorable and Levi is sleeping behind her.

Here is a better shot of Howard snoozing in the sun.

And a closer look at Pumpkin Kitty.  So what do you think?  Clearer pix's?  I think so too.  I will probably end up keeping the camera, even though I am still getting the hang of the soft wear and all that jazz.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: