Thursday, September 16, 2010

Return to sender

                                                             This is going back - >

For some reason I can not get the stupid software to work on my computer again.  It did once, but not now.  We made an awesome volcano in school yesterday and I took pic's to share.  I wanted everyone to see the groovy red lava run out, sigh.  Guess they are lost now as the stupid thing kept reading error and what not.  I don't have the time or money to mess with this thing.  It was a bit small for me and my poor eyes anyway (think they make a viewing screen in large easy to see style).  I also noticed it was $5 cheaper this month, hmmmmmmm.  Anyway, with my durango now needing repair, I am returning this and saving my money for a new camera that I like better and is easier to use!

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: