Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Friday!

Another sunny day here, currently 77 at my house! We are gearing up for a busy week-end. My bff is having a community garage sale in her subdivision. So we are gathering a few items to take over and try to unload. That runs most of tomorrow, but not sure if I will go over or not. Gas is always an issue, currently $3.35 here. Also, ds Z is working. It is the last rabies clinic scheduled. Then the following week-end our church is having a garage sale to raise money for the kids mission trip. Also happening is the library bake sale/book sale, and both ds and dd are members of their teen group. So I guess every week-end is busy! What was I thinking? LOL

Tonight DH and I are joining bff and her Dh for a movie. I am sooo excited, first one I have been to in 5 years! Oh wait, I have been to the drive-in with the kids twice since then. Please dismiss my previous enthusiasm as it is premature and unwarranted. Anyway, we are going to see this Ben Stein movie/documentary. It is about creationism vs. evolutionism, and the persecution attached. Sounds heavy, I know. I will fill you in tomorrow when I blog. I understand some of it was filmed at the Creation Museum in Kentucky that I blog about when I came back from my home school conference.

Well the kids and dh are out trying to plant some flowers. Better check up on them.

Blessings, Beth Ann










No comments: