Friday, April 04, 2008

Prepare to Believe

Greetings from soggy middle TN. A week ago today I went to one of the most compelling places I have ever been privileged to go, The Creation Museum. I started asking around, and was shocked that no one in this area had heard of it. It is relatively close, on the Kentucky ~ Ohio border, in Petersburg, KY.

So I am asking everyone to check it out at www.creationmuseum.org The Creation Museum presents a unique and unparalleled experience, a walk through time portraying significant, life-altering events from the past, illuminating the effects of biblical history on our present and future world.

The top photo is an engraved plaster, depicting St. George of England slaying a dragon/aka a dinosaur. The museum goes into great detail (and does it well) explaining the part of dinosaurs in the book of Genesis, before and after the flood. Many people people have trouble wrapping their minds around this fact, and can find the answers here.

The second photo is of a sculpture that hangs above the book/gift shop entrance. "Dragon Hall". I have many more photo's to post, but will take it slow and try to weed out the dead wood, so to speak~ LOL I just wanted to share this with you all as fast as I could when I found out that this resource is going un-noticed and unused.




Blessings, Beth Ann




No comments: