Friday, October 23, 2009

Crockpot pumpkins


I had a friend doing me a huge favor today and I wanted to do something nice in return for her. I hadn't had a chance to visit with here since my return from vacation and thought since she is also my 'coffee' buddy, some fancy coffee was in order!
Crockpot Pumpkin Spice Latte
1 cup milk (I used soy)
12 oz. can evaporated milk
2 TBS. canned pumpkin
2 TBS. sugar
2 TBS. vanilla
1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 cup strong coffee
whip cream to garnish
Using a 2qt. crockpot, add all ingredients except whip cream and whisk together. Cover and cook 2 hours on low and whisk again. Ladle into mugs and garnish with whip cream.
Makes 4 large cups
My friend brought over some single size twixx candy bars for the kids, but I grabbed a couple and used them for garnish as well, in place of like a cinnamon stick. It was soooooo yummy!
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: