Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Others

Last Sunday in church we learned about doing for others and how even Jesus washed the feet of His disciples.  I received the chance today to do something for 'others', and it felt soooooooo good!  I wanted to thank the people who gave me the opportunity to spread a little Christmas spirit to a family who needed some help.  It was awesome and I can't wait to do it again!  I love my church family and am thankful everyday that God led us here!

Speaking of Christmas cheer, aren't these two, too cute?  They are getting so big, can't believe they will be 7 in the spring ~ wow!


I know it's hard to tell, but there is more than one ferret in this picture : )  The big one on top is a cinnamon male named Hobb, and he is very social.


These two aren't half bad either - LOL  Zach will be 18 in three weeks!  WOW and double wow!  When did that happen?  Bre is turning into such a beauty.  Notice the wonderful brace - free smile, she is such a sweetie : )

Well enough bragging on my blessings, Beth Ann
"Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving" Psalm 95:2a

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They grow so fast... sigh...