Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just checking in ~

So, it's been a bit since I blogged.  Wish I could say it was because nothing is going on, but it's been C - R -A - Z - Y here!  The weather is insane  ( worse anyone has seen in 100 years), trying to get a home school group started with some friends and church members, and re-painting the down stairs.    I have been wanting to do the downstairs for like . . . I don't know, since we bought the joint, but other things (marriage, twins, life) happened.  We did get the upstairs done when i was expecting the twins.  The twins will be 7 in May, and the upstairs needs an over haul again - LOL  Such is life!  So, just thought I would pop in and let everyone know we are not dead or hibernating (like snakes Eli would say).  Ah contrare, we are busier than ever.  We spent all of last week helping a friend move from the country into town, only 6 houses from us (lucky them).  Tomorrow the kids have a home school group meeting for Presidents Day, food and presentations a plenty!  So the train just keeps on rolling.    In the mean time I still have four knitting projects on the sticks, finished one for a gift, and two I need to start and finish ASAP : s

For some comic relief I thought I would share some new random pet pics.  Can you identify this?

Good guess!

Man does she have some junk in her trunk or what?

Yes!  It's Tina, B's cat : )

Catch ya all latter, maybe when I have some free time?  LOL
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: