Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Knitting

Been some time since I have given an knitting update.  I have finished many hats and some bags on commission as well.  Got so busy I forgot to take pic's : )  Here is a look at some recent items and what I am working on now:

Sometimes I walk past my yarn stash and see two colors next to each other and . . . wham, an idea is born.  Here is a scarf created from just that sort of event.

I call this my green rag
Russian tea scarf.


This too was born from colors just lying around LOL.  Standard blue, red sparkle and white mohair.


When I finish this will be a bag, my Red, White and Blue bag : )


Last but not least, starting a new pair of socks.  Hand made knitted socks are like sleeping bags for my feet.  Great for winter.

I am still working on Bre's Hufflepuff scarf, been working on it for like 9 months now : (  I keep stopping to do paid work, and now I am out of yarn ~ double : (  I do vow to finish by the end of this year however!

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: