Saturday, October 08, 2011

P.Patch

Every year we go to the best pumpkin patch in the world!  We have gone every year since we moved down here, so ten long years and the twins haven't missed a one : )  The kids look forward to it so much!  Twin son starts a count down weeks, heck, months in advance.  Since oldest son isn't living home I was surprised, and excited, when he announced that he was joining us too.  He has called home three times in the past week to confirm the time and date LOL.  We will be adventuring there a week from today, which also happens to be my birthday.  We didn't plan it that way, just happened and we go different times every year.  Well twin son was doing his count down out loud and when I mentioned it was also my b-day, he paused, looked at me and exclaimed; 'you are the luckiest mommy in the whole world, you were born on pumpkin patch day'!  There you go, 'nough said.  I AM the luckiest mommy in the whole world!

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: