Saturday, May 23, 2009

Been awhile . . .

Been awhile. Just been crazy. Between regular home chaos, summer vacation (children's friends), cooking 20+ hours at church for our roofers and being roped into taking on another special needs animal - thanks Doc Tate, you get the picture! I am sure I met myself coming and going couple times (we are still sharing a vehicle at my house). Oh, and speaking of Doc Tate (son's boss) - he gave said son a go cart that needed some work. So now son and hubby are working on this thing all hours of the day and night. We opened the pool, still a bit cold, but doesn't seem to stop the younger kids or their friends,

I know there are like a thousand other things I want to share, but it is 6 a.m. and I haven't had my life coffee. DH opens today at 7, I am droping him off and whisking away to M'boro to pick up a friend and head off to the Franklin Farmer's Market, Wild Oats and then Trader Joe's. Meanwhile another friend will be at my house babysitting and using my pool. Fair trade off right?

Only other real exciting news is 20 more days until I see my daughter and grand kids. I will try to get some pic's posted of our new family member - bubbles - and the Yerf Dog go=cart w/ roll bar! LOL : P

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: