Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu plan Monday


It's been awhile since I posted a menu, so I thought today would be the day! LOL Right now I am mostly shopping the adds and trying to slowly stock up on "camping extras", like charcoal . We have less than 3 weeks until or annul trip to Edisto Island, South Carolina. I try to soften the financial crunch by picking up a few things at a time instead of all at once. I mean I don't usually buy stuff for smore's or paper plates and stuff. There is no sewer on the island so we try to do as little "washing" (dishes :p ) as possible. Here is a look at our menu this week:

Monday: Slow cooker cubed steaks in gravy w/ mashed potatoes and pea's

Tuesday: Ham (on sale at Bi-rite) w/garden green beans and corn bread

Wednesday: Church dinner and bible study (rumor that it's going to be stroganoff)

Thursday: Crock pot split pea soup (with sale ham bone and rest of meat reserved for other recipes) and bread machine dinner rolls

Friday: Slow cooker scalloped potatoes and ham w/glazed carrots

Saturday: Crock pot tater-tot casserole w/ green beans

Sunday: Spaghetti and home made garlic bread / salad

Whats for dinner at your place? For more menu plan Monday visit www.orgjunkie.com

Blessings, Beth Ann



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. I do hope you will post your crock pot recipes to Crock Pot Wednesday at diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. Mister Linky is up and ready for you now. Thanks for posting. Can I go with you to Edisto?????