Thursday, March 25, 2010

New MeMe

MeMe

It's been a while since I've done a MeMe, but I saw this one over at hand eye crafts and thought I'd grab it too.

What are your current obsessions?
Knitting, knitting and more knitting

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear the most often?
Brown leather clogs

What’s for dinner?
Tonight is meatballs in home made BBQ sauce with brussle sprouts in butter sauce

What is your greatest fear at the moment?
Medical bills

What are you listening to?
The wind howling outside

If you were a god/goddess what would you be?
Well I don't believe in any other God than our heavenly father, but if I had to make one up . . . man I can't even think of one right now. Is there a Greek god of domesticity? LOL


What are your guilty pleasures?
Bejeweled


Who or what makes you laugh?
Kids, husband, friends . . .

What is your favorite spring thing to do?
Plan my garden

Where are you planning to travel next?
Defeated Creek in Carthage, for Mother's day camping trip.

What is the best thing you ate or drank lately?
Coffee (1/2 caf with gingerbread creamer)


Who was your first ever crush?
Matt Dillion, I understand he is still singel . . .

What is you favorite ever film?
Steel Magnolias

What is the biggest life lesson you’ve learned from your kids?
To 'chill'

What song can’t you get out of your head?
I can only imagen

What book do you know you should read but refuse to?
Wow, hard. I have never met a book I haven't liked. However I don't share the same efinitay for Beth Moore, Tim LaHay or Joyce Meyers that my peers do.

What is your physical abnormality/abnormal physical ability?
My gift from God is discernment.
What is your favorite color?
I gravatate twords blue/green and gray.
Thats it, hope you all enjoy a little insight on Meme ; )
Blessings, Beth Ann
.

No comments: