Monday, October 11, 2010

Yesterday . . .

Yesterday was such a pretty day here in middle TN. Low to mid 90's.  Also it seemed like I got caught up since our last trip.  I took some time to snap a few pic's as well and would like to share them with you.

Here the twins are having a picnic in the shade of our cherry tree.  It was so cute watching Foo pack banana's and water, dishes and a blanket.  She went and found her brother and they counted butterflies in our garden while they snacked.


Last night oldest dd sent this pic of the grandson's (isn't modern technology great).  Jack will be 4 in Jan. and Hunter is 3 months.  Man time flies!


I processed the last of the ripe tomatoes from our garden and froze them for latter use.  We still have some green ones and I will make a green tomato pie or something with them.  I think our finale total is about 60 lbs. of 'maters this year.  Not to shabby : )


I also grilled a big batch of chix breast for use through out the week.  Man I love my Hamilton Beach!


 Here is a random cat pic to confuse you.  This is a decapitated photo of the new rescue kitten, Nala, sunning herself on the back of the sofa.


I made home made garlic bread sticks to go with our chowder at dinner last night.  There never seems to be enough of these : )


I used some of that grilled chicken in my Mexican corn chowder.


Here is the finale results, the twins plates ready for dinner.

That was pretty much my day in a nutshell yesterday.  I also enjoyed some quality time with the kids and had a movie night after hubby came home from work.  It's the simple things.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: