Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bible Study


Just a quick bible study update. I took a poll and the results were just about split down the middle, half for it and half against it. So I have decided to not do an in depth study here on my blog. Probably not the best place for it anyway, unless I wanted to start a separate blog just for bible study. Then I run into time issues and spending more time on the computer that could be spent with my children and my home. So I think I will compromise with just weekly updates and insights. I will be finishing the book of Genesis on Jan. 17th. and starting the book of Exodus on Jan. 18th. Exodus is a fairly short book and will end on Jan. 31st. The first of Feb. will see us starting Leviticus. Hope this brief overview helps. Feel free to post a comment or email me with any questions, and stay with me for my usual brand of wacky happenings here at my homestead! Remember, "normal" is just a setting on the washing machine and mine might be broken :)
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: