Friday, February 19, 2010

This n' that

I am so stinking excited, I just had 96 balls of eye lash yarn (assorted colors and styles) delivered! Is this what they call nirvana? Now I want to use each one ASAP! Sigh, so much yarn, so little time : ) I am very impressed with this company and the quality of the yarn. I will be ordering more soon. This is for my craft endeavor.

Not much else new, just been plain busy. I finely got enough money and made it to the chiropractor. I've been twice this week and am now just feeling some relief. This is a good thing : )

Also been busy planning our vacation dates for the upcoming year. This always makes me slightly giddy. Unfortunately since money is so tight, we will be sticking close to home this year. This means no big trips to S.C. to the ocean and not being able to go up to northern MI for my second grand baby : ( We will just do about 4 small trips in our own state, we have found a pretty good fishing spot and the kids love the swimming hole.

Here are some random pic's to help keep my camera cleaned off : )


This is our old new puppy, Levi, he's about 8 months now.

Middle dd went away for the week-end and the twins took the opportunity to spend the entire time in her room playing PS2


This is our new, new puppy, Zoey. She loves to sleep in the laundry basket, which I use as an excuse to not be able to get it done - right? She's only 4 months old, she needs her sleep right?


This one is a little tougher to figure out, Levi with Zoey curled up behind him and attached to his behind. She loves to lay on him or near him. They are becoming good friends.
Not much else new and exciting. The kids are planning on going to a Christian rock concert with the church on Sunday, the older kids that is : ) And I have my first VBS directors meeting on Monday night. I guess we just keep on going. Oh, I am heading up to Nashville tonight with my friend. It's here big 4- 0 b-day. I have 3 friends with b-days today, funny huh? Which reminds me, I need to google yarn stores in Franklin - LOL
Blessings, Beth Ann




No comments: