Friday, April 23, 2010

knitting

Here is a quick look at what I'm working on with my needles : )

I taught myself how to knit in the round using 4 double pointed needles, and I LOVE it!
The first thing I am making are wrist warmers. Think mittens with no fingers, only a thumb hole. Great for driving. Everyone seems to love them and I am committed to at least another 4 pair and a lady at my book club offered to buy the pair I showed her. Hope the thrill doesn't wear off soon : p


Another look at the finished wrist warmer (second one almost done - tonight I think). I will get a model to show them off and post a pic. The pink yarn is for a shrug I am working on also. Think mini sweater with just the sleeves : )



Here is my finished Christmas baby bib for new grand baby, boy or girl! LOL I already made a matching wash cloth and plan to make a burp cloth with remaining yarn.
I was going to say sorry about blurry pic's, but thought whatever, you get the gest.
Blessings, Beth Ann



No comments: