Saturday, May 15, 2010

Random Life

So the last couple days have been full of ups and downs, they always are : ) Thursday was a down day, children seem to always be the precursor to those : ) So I was really relieved when yesterday turned out to be so stellar. Friday is always my go into 'city' and shop day. Hubby was opening at work and so was Z. So just me and the youngest 3 loaded up. Every other week is a pay week, and we treat the kids to McD's. SO I stopped yesterday to get them some OJ (I bring my own coffee) and found out their machine was down : ( But they were giving away little Mcfrappy things ! : ) Kids call them coffee ice cream. So all four of us went on our way with a sugar high and a smile. Then on my return trip home I stopped at the local market for one item I forgot and they gave me a free sausage roll/chub! I was like, cool. They gave them to the first 100 customers of the day. Who says it doesn't pay to go shopping at 8 a.m.? You all already know my penchant for Kroger mark down : ) Bad thing about this is that for the rest of the day, every time I ran an errand I asked what free thing the place was handing out. The lady that cuts my hair looked at me like I had three heads! LOL The day progressed nicely, hubby thought he might have to work a 12 hour shift, but got home in time for dinner. Dear friend came over bearing food gifts, and brought her family to visit as well, awesome night : ) Oh, and found out that Z wants to bring home an elderly, homeless bunny from work! OK, not sure if that last thing is good yet . . . Z claims that it will be good company for his elderly, previously mangy, guinea pig. Hmmmm . . .

Blessings, Beth Ann

P.S. (does that apply here?) I am half way done knitting my first sock ever and it is turning out wonderfuly : ) BAD

No comments: