Sunday, November 09, 2008

Another cool site

Guess I have been a busy girl this afternoon - LOL Mostly in the cooking dept. While prepping my dinner and waiting for it to bake, I took time to surf a few sites on cooking. We shop every two weeks, and this coming week is one of them. So busy finalizing menus and planning ahead. Always looking for a way to save time and money in the kitchen. We are a family of 6 and in a perfect world would like our dinners to cost no more than $5. Which leads me to the site I found, $5 dollar meals, visit www.5dollardinners.com or see the link at the right. It has great recipes, healthy food and money saving tips. Unfortunately her site feeds a family of 4, two adults and two small children. Won't work for us, two adults, two teenagers and two small children. My soon to be 16 year old son eats about every two hours and is soooooooo skinny it makes me sick! LOL Her site recommends about $7 a dinner for a family our size. Big sigh, still hopping to do $5, looks like alot more noodles for us. Either way, I will continue to check it out for some great ideas.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: