Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stitching help

Greetings all. First I just want to mention that I forgot to lable one of the pic's in yesterdays post, number 6 I believe. I edited and got it fixed. Check it out if you haven't already.

Second. I know I usually do the stitching thin on Saturday, but thought I would post a question while it's still fresh in my mind. You know how that is! There is a lady at church who has done so much for my family, and our church too. Out of the blue last night at bible study she asked me if I could cross - stitch the Ten Commandments for her. So I was wondering if anyone out there had a good pattern for this. I found some on EBay, but not impressed with them. I will check Hobby Lobby this week-end, going shopping with bff (first time in like . . . five or six months). Could be the last time DH has a Sat. off to watch kids now that he is working two jobs. Know it is the last time this year bff has any free time! LOL So keep me posted please.

Finely, here is one of my prized stitching pieces. I stitched this sampler about 4 years ago and it hangs proudly in my kitchen. My DH does all the framing for me.
Have a great day. Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: