Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Seasonal stitching

Hallelujah! Last night I finished a table runner that I had stated last year. It has the Nativity scene and verse Luke 1:32 on it. When I realized I wasn't going to finish it in time for Christmas last year, I put it up and started in on other projects such as my dd in MI roses. So once again I brought it out around Sept. and . . . voila! LOL I know the pic is a little grainy, but I think you get the idea.

Now I am working on some Christmas ornaments with all the left over adia/fiddler cloth I have laying around. I am quit pleased with the results so far and it will allow me to send a little something to people on my list who otherwise I might have had to skip. I love using leftovers to make beautiful gifts. I will post some pictures, but don't want anyone who is getting one to see them early here on this blog! LOL Remember, only 37 days until Christmas.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: