Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Meme

I borrowed this one and you can borrow it too!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, have a basement full!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, real one is too expensive.

3. When do you put up the tree? Week-end after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? Week-end after New Years day

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Always partial to board games.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Me

8. Easiest person to buy for? Twins

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, about half a dozen and put each one out.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards ? Don't do cards any more.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Socks

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I LOVE Christmas movies, I have almost as many Christmas movies as I have Christmas CD's. Tie between National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Christmas with the Kranks. Wait, I ador While you were sleeping; too. Sigh . . .

13. When do you start shopping ? July

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Honey glazed spiral ham

16. Lights on the tree? yes, all one color - white

17. Favorite Christmas song? Tie again, sorry - Santa Baby and Baby it's cold outside - wait, wait, and No place like home for the holidays. Yea, that's all I think - LOL

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home. We use to travel, but oldest son said he just wanted to be "home"for Christmas. Wait, I also love the song ; Tender Tennessee Christmas :)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve and the rest in the morning.

23. Favorite ornament? The pewter collection from Avon. I have them all, starting back in 1993.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey glazed spiral ham

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new under the counter CD/radio for my kitchen to replace the one stolen from my home. Would also ask for peace of mind and world peace, but let's be realistic here. (middle dd wants me to add that she wants a white Christmas - not likely here in middle TN.)

Thanks for sharing this with me and yes I know I am missing numbers 19 and 22, but that is the way I received this. Please feel free to play along too and leave me a link to your answers.

Blessings, Beth Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont' know. With all the cold weather we're getting it may snow. I can remember many a white Christmas here in TN during the late 1980s and early 1990s.