Thursday, August 21, 2008

Catch up Thursday! LOL

Greetings all from middle TN. Things have been crazy here this week, with fall upon us and the start of school and only 1 more week until my dd wedding! Through in some church activities, extracurricular activities for the kids and a science experiment gone wrong and you have a recipe for stress and PYREX all over your kitchen!. Today is a little calmer. Also the only day this week that DH opens at work. He usually just closes and is home all morning and early afternoon. Coincidence? Hmmmm . . . LOL

Anyway, just wanted to share these pool pictures with you all, as they are so cute! Then we can move on to school pictures, fall pictures and of course - WEDDING pictures!

Here is twin son E in his frog floaty. He is having a pool of a time!


Here is my oldest ds, Z, trying oh so hard to look pool - I mean cool!



Here is twin dd E, having a whale - I mean dolphin of a time! (yes I am this cheesy at home too)




Not sure you can make this out, but that is ds, Z laying on the cat walk catching some zzzzzzzzzzz's.




Here is twin son E and our blue tick, Hershey, contemplating the pool temp.
I have one more dd still at home, not sure where she was this day. Most likely at one of her friends house. She is quiet the social butterfly, just like her big sister. Now that I think of it, my youngest dd seems to be going that way as well! Good grief, I have raised girly - girls! LOL
Thanks for letting me share with you. I will try to post a few more times to get caught up, before we leave for MI next week.
Blessings, Beth Ann




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Looks like they really love the pool!

Have a safe trip, hon. take lots of pictures and have tons of fun!

Hugs!
Lois
:-D)