Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Baby it's cold outside"


Well, I didn't think we would see enough snow today to make this big a snow ball, but my middle dd worked all day at it ~ LOL We also have to cups in my freezer full of snow, I guess for a sunny day?
Right now I am taking a quick coffee break before we get ready for church. I make my own peppermint mocha coffee creamer (cheaper, healthier and yummier than the store brand), and stirring it with a chocolate coffee spoon I recived at the kids home school co-op Valentine party yesterday. It is soooooo wonderful, best thing I have had today. I just might make it to bed time for the twins yet!
Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
2 cups half -n-half (I use skim milk)
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1 cup sugar (or what ever sweetner you prefer)
peppermint extract
In a small sauce pan combine milk, cocoa and sugar. Heat on medium, stirring with a wire whisk until everything has blended well and the sugar has dissolved well. Remove from heat and add a few drops of peppermint extract)add as much or as little as desired).
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: