Thursday, February 07, 2008

"You dirty rat!"

Happy New Years, one and all! Chines that is ~ LOL It is the year of the rat. No, I don't know what that means. I know they run their animals in 12 year cycles, so it won't be the year of the rat again for another 12 years. I also know I was born in the year of the monkey. No, I don't know what that means either ~ LOL I really don't follow any kind of astrology one way or the other. All I DO know is that we LOVE Chines food at our house. A couple months ago my middle dd had an assignment for history while studying Chine, make an authentic eggroll. Well let me tell you something buddy... It was sooooo good we were excited to see this holiday on the calander and use it as an excuse to trot out the deep fryer. Okay, we almost never eat deep fried food , which I am sure is why these tasted so good! We also don't own a deep fryer, but I do have a great electric fondu pot of all things, which you can fry in! So Happy New Years to all, and a Yummy night!

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: