Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sunny Days




Here are a few more pictures from South Carolina. I chose to post these pics of the twins because of their big smiles! Just looking at these pictures brighten my day! Seems like we were just there and I can't wait to go this year! Only 7 1/2 months to go~ LOL


Quick health update: DH and I have been doing a quick walk before work every morning. With the hills on these streets, we any incline on any treadmill beat! Ofcourse I feel like I am going to expire when I reach the top, and my knee joints hurt going back down; but hey - we're being healthy, right? Also been staying in my calorie/points everyday as well as not eating after dinner, which is excuriating. Have you seen the TV advertisments at night? It is almost 98% fast food, other 2% is car commercials. Grrrrrrrrrr. On the pluse side, I have been making better progress on my stitching. I am currently working on a rose pattern my oldest dd picked out when she visited last summer. I had put it on hold for awhile, as I was working on a table runner with the natvity scene on it for Christmas. I think I will get some pictures together of my work and post them one of these days. Up in MI you can enter them in the county fair, I did and won many ribbons. Down here they don't do counted cross stitching, or not enough for it to be in the fair. Our county fair is mostly cooking, painting and photography. (Big Shrug)
Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: