Sunday, September 28, 2008

Last of the wedding hoorah!

Well I think this is about the last of the wedding pictures. Might be a couple more trickle in, and I will most likely bore you with them too - LOL! Thanks for hanging in there and celebrating this event me us.

This picture is hard to see, but it is the state line sign for Michigan. The trip is so long that when we see this we all whop and holler! Then we realize we still have like 8 more hours to our home town - LOL

Here are the twins dressed in their best for their big sisters wedding.


My dd had an outdoor wedding at a local park called Ironton Springs.


Here is MY big sister - LOL - with the twins.



I love this pic. We had just pulled up to the park and everyone was lining up to walk over the bridge. The twins ran up to greet me and you can see everyone lined up behind us to take pictures.




Here is what everyone was taking pictures of.





Then it was time to pack up and come home. Fast trip!






Another state line sign, this one signals . . . home . . .
Blessings, Beth Ann







No comments: