Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stitching Saturday ~ Crazy!

Greetings all. Been sooooo crazy here! There is like no gas to be had in my area. Last night we almost got marooned in the city because we were silly enough to believe that there might be gas there. Luckily we went to a friends house and she had some in a gas can, enough for us to get home. There was one gas station here today selling gas, so was able to get a few gallons. It has been like this for about 5 days now, and I don't think they are reporting it on the national news. I have talked to people up north and out west, and none of them had any idea that gas shortages were an issue here. Wonder why the media doesn't want it to get out, or is it the government? Anyway, seems odd that now that we have money for gas there is none to buy! There was rioting a few miles from us last night at one gas station. Between that and the food going up about 50 cents on everything in the past two weeks, scary stuff! Please pray for our country. our nation, our neighbors and our government.

Here is the stitching piece I did for my oldest dd and took with us to her wedding. My DH did the framing on this for me. My dd had picked the pattern out when she came to visit the summer before. It was going to be a b-day gift, but was two weeks late; making it a wedding gift! LOL




Blessings, Beth Ann


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why in the world would you be short on gas???!!! I never heard of such a thing in PA! How terrible!!