Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just checking in

Just checking in to let everyone know I am still alive, barely. I have had what I call a migraine sandwich. I start with a really bad headache (Friday) and then the next day it is a full blown migraine (Saturday) followed the next day by another bad headache (Sunday). I am hoping that it will be better tomorrow. DH will be home, so might get some rest then.

Yesterday middle dd had a big day, she went to the Lion's Club "Winter Princess Ball". Kind of funny since it has been in the 60 and 70 here, but she was thrilled to go. Our dear friends from the radio station have adopted the kids as their own grandchildren, since they never see theirs, and grandpa D took dd. I took many pictures and will post a couple of the best ones in a couple days. She was beaming from ear to ear when D gave her a corsage, her first one ever.

That is about all your getting out of me, I am going to get more aspirin with a caffeine chaser.

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: