Monday, March 31, 2008

Dinner 3/29 - 4/4

I know this is a bit late in coming, but better late than never.



It appears that dh survived my trip, as well as ds. The house was clean, the twins were still alive and the two of them were still talking! What more can a mom ask for?

While I was gone: Sat - They had a rained out wienie roast with my friends dh and her son. They used the Hamilton Beach to grill and just ate cold smores............(I can hear the awwwwwwwww's from all you)

Sun: I came home exausted and brought home some take out Pizza with me. I added some salad from the house.

Mon: Mexican enchilada casserole w/ salad and melon

Tue: Crock Pot rotisserie chicken w/ rice and steamed carrots.

Wed: Church/mom's night off

Thur: Bean and Ham Soup (made with bone from Easter ham) w/ home made biscuits

Fri: Chicken Alfredo Pasta with broccoli




Had to rush out to the store first thing today to replenish supplies, so will resume cooking duties in full throttle tomorrow. On this weeks agenda is home made bread, crock pot applesauce (dh broke my middle size crock that I use for this, so will see how it works in my smaller one), home made croutons, banana pudding and what ever else my dear children dream up to ask me for.

Once again, the tip was a blast and will be posting about it off and on as my bff gets pic's to me and my ofb remembers things (ofb = old farts brain).

Blessings, Beth Ann

No comments: